Thursday, July 10, 2008

GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS


I have been truly blessed by many good friends in life. I don't mean the one's that come and go, but the one's that you know you will grow old with. There are many things I have learned throughout my journey with my friends.........


-You can fart at the table with your friends and not get grossed out..(that one is for Vicki, who -actually lifts her entire leg to let one go)

-You can take your bra off at night and let the "girls" hang out and not be judged that they look like hackey sacs

-You can get in a swim suit in front of one another and know why each of you has run into the hot tub-because we all know that we have cellulite on our legs

-And because we have cellulite on our legs we all share a gallon of ice cream together with all the toppings

-We can ask for prayer from one another and not feel like we always have to be perfect

-We can talk about our weakness with one another and then feel stronger than ever-because we have been built up by our friends

-We can get our exercise by laughing so hard that our stomach muscles ache

-I have learned that I can never have done it on my own

And last but not least, I wanted to say Happy Birthday today to one of my best friends (since I was 5) - Happy Birthday Heather!!! I love you and miss you! I'll eat a piece a cake for you today!

4 comments:

Save your Fork said...

Rochelle....Thank you SO much that you remembered! You are one of the best friends that I could have been blessed with. I sure wish I could be home to celebrate with my friends. I miss you guys and miss laughing until my side hurts. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Are you forgetting you squat and release when you fluffy?
Don't be pointing fingers missy

VV

Anonymous said...

And along with the prayer a friend will give you a box of Special K cereal with chocolate because she knows you're going to binge on something so it might as well be something that's half way decent for you. Thanks for letting me sit at your kitchen table and cry over a bowl of cereal. (PMS sucks!)You're the best!!
love, Tina

Anonymous said...

"Friends are Friends Forever, If the Lord's the Lord of them!"