Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates

Just a couple of updates on the Gregori clan...I completed the Asti Bike Tour this last Saturday..the 50K. Next year, I vow to do the 100K. No major mishaps, except for the fact that my shoes wouldn't unclick from the bike pedals and I had to biff it, in front of the "professional" bike riders, sporting their air dynamic bikes and apparel! Embarrassing! Tina cracked me up because she decided that two guys were going too slow up a steep hill and she passed them up...that was my highlight! It was such a wonderful time and great accomplishment to do it with a group of friends. Of course, I didn't have my camera - I can't ride a bike and photograph at the same time.

Sent the kids back to their old school in Sebastopol this week. Sigh of relief! I guess I had to put them back in Cloverdale, to realize where they truly needed to be. The commute isn't as bad as I remember it...although it does get old. The kids were so excited to see their old friends. Brandon has decided he is going to be part of the school band and play the Saxophone - Lord give me patience already!

The kids both decided on their Halloween costumes - Brandon a rock star (can't wait to get pictures on that one) and Gianna...you guessed it...a princess. Such their personalities. And me..A witch...and yep...that's my personality! ha ha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next year, I'm doing the 100K too!

Tina

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too Tina. In the side car/bike. You go girls. I will cheer you on instead.

V

Anonymous said...

Your costume comments. WAY hilarious.

V

Tasha Riley said...

I thought I posted the other day, but I don't see it! Anyway, I want to be up there sharing in your adventures! I miss you guys.