Friday, November 20, 2009

My Confession

Here's my confession..I found out today that I am in love with a woman. It took my 3 years to get naked in front of my husband (I'm worth the wait- I might add) and it took me only 2 minutes to undress for her! And I paid her to touch me! And when we were done...I wanted to shout out on a mountain top and confess to her...I LOVE YOU! So before you gross out and think that I'm ready to walk in the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade....I got a massage. I have been so sore and achy for months. My husband refused to massage me for days...so I hit him where it hurts! His wallet! I wasn't going to go around in pain anymore. It was the best impromptu call I have ever made. It really can be addicting and I think that I just may treat myself more often.

No comments: