Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scared Stupid

Tomorrow I leave for a great adventure of white water rafting. I have been looking forward to this for months! I believe it is a class four trip. There is 18 women total who decided to throw their lives on the line with me. Some of the ladies are scared to death. And to be honest with you, I haven't been scared one bit. The excitement of it all gives me an adrenaline rush! I can't wait to try something new and out of the daily routine of life. But I do have one fear, that is completely real to me....here it is...true confessions.....can't you hear the drum's rolling?....It's getting my ass in a swimsuit! I hate every part of it! From the walking to the aisle of swimsuits, to the dressing room, to getting naked in a large unfamiliar room with mirrors enclosing around me! I settled on a pair of ugly brown swim board shorts...ugly as the way I feel when exposing my white cellulite legs. Isn't it funny, that I'm scared of stupid stuff like that, but can climb Half Dome, do a zip line, and raft on a class four? But to get me into a suit in public can literally make my heart race!

1 comment:

Nina Bonita said...

It is stupid my dear friend. You are beautiful. I mean perfectly beautiful. I'm thinking of you all rafting right now. I'm sure that not on eof those gals thinks twice about what you like or what you are wearing. I for one am very thankful for every ounce of your cellulite legs. They are what hold you up tall to walk by my side. I love you Rochellulite!!