Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA

What is in a number? In the past 365 days, this number has built a friendship for a lifetime. Last year at this time, Nina didn't know she had breast cancer. And through all the struggles of the past year, I have learned to love this woman ( in a non-lesbian way!). She has a humor that is unparalleled. A strength that is bottomless. Courage beyond the lion in the Wizard of OZ. And today I am so happy that I get to celebrate another year with this amazing friend! I love you so much. Although, I have to say... I am jealous that you will be getting a new and uplifting rack! Happy Birthday Nina!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Rochelle.

My sister is a pillar. Can you imagine having her on your side your WHOLE life??

She was my protector when we were little. She is a part of me and I am so happy to have her.

Poor thing is in MAJOR MAJOR pain right now. I am excited for her boobies to get here!

I love you.

Jenny

Nina said...

I love you Rochelle...sometimes in a lesbian way...:) Thank you for the continued friendship and the strength that you give me. You are a true friend.

I love you sister!!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of the new rack myself. You are a friend true and true, year after year. Ya got to have friends.....

V squared