Friday, September 11, 2009

Just When...


I thought I could breathe, cancer hit again. A lot of my friends say that in order to make this blog...you gotta have cancer. Frankly, I'm sick of writing about this! My friend Vickey (the one in the pink) just found out last night that she has to ride this journey. Two things I know for sure is this......

1. A group of girlfriends (such as us) can not be reckoned with. Our strength is uncompromising

2. God has a plan, even when we don't know what it is - His hand is in it all. We just need to learn to trust it.


I'm still processing it all. Not much more to say...only that I love you Vickey!

1 comment:

Vickey said...

Thank you Rochelle Rochelle for FINALLY allowing me to make it on your blog! I'm so honored to have this opportunity:-)
No seriously, I love reading your blogs. They make me smile and laugh every time I get the opportunity to read it.
Love you too,
Vic
P.S. hey do you wanna go to 4 wheeling in Coddingtown parking lot with me?