Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Looking back at the year...so much has gone on. Many times the darkness of some days can overshadow the little joys in life. There's something I've learned about shadows....you need light to create a shadow. In the midst of the hard times, there is always some joy. I have found many of my joyous moments and "little lights" are my friends. I am extremely thankful for all you. The humor, the laughter, the honesty, the dancing, the rafting trips, the bike rides, the impromptu get togethers, and the openness to say I love you at the end of a phone conversation, means so much to me. I think about all my friendships...my longest with Vicki ....30 years...to my most recent friends...brought together by tragedy.....and feel blessed by each one of you. Love you all!

3 comments:

Danielle Jennings said...

just stoppin by your page to say hello, its been a while! hope all is well :D love Danielle

Anonymous said...

Luv you too! Here's to 30+ more!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for friends too. Thanks for being such a good one!
Love, Tina