Friday, December 5, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

Well... Hello blog. Did you miss me? I just blinked my eyes and here we are in December. My life is still back in June and can't seem to catch up. Oh well... if I live to see tomorrow all the things I have to do will still be there. Lots going on. Brandon is practicing for his first music concert. He plays the recorder and will be playing Hot Cross Buns and Gently Sleep. I can't gently sleep because I have been hearing him practice for the last couple of weeks. Isn't it funny how we want our children to be well rounded and to learn an instrument? And then they get it home and your thinking......why? Why do I put myself through such torture! Maybe in 20 years, when he is in a rock bank, I'll appreciate it. Gianna is practicing for The Nutcracker. And of course, she is A Flower. Any music that comes on, she does her flower routine. Very Cute. And like there isn't enough to do.....I'm in the church play this Sunday. I hate getting up in front of people. I know! I can hear you through these pages saying. "What? Rochelle, doesn't like to get up in front of people?" Well, no I don't. I'm afraid I'll forget my lines. I can get up and get crazy in small groups. But always seem to be a nervous wreck when it isn't impromptu. Oh well, if I want to get famous, I guess I have to start somewhere.

1 comment:

Tasha Riley said...

my mom told me they went up to see the play, but she forgot to mention you were in it too! Wish I could have been there to see you all.