Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh No ......He Di'int


"Hey, Hon? I'm going to the store to by shaving cream....do you need anything?" Wow, what a nice gesture....thinking beyond his own needs. We really are going somewhere in this relationship...or so I thought. "Yes, please. I need some hairspray," I replied with a little sexiness in my voice. If he gives to me...I'll give to him. I get the kids ready for bed, while he goes to the store to get the needed items. He comes back home, excited that he got my hairspray on sale. " I can't believe it was on sale," he says joyously. "WELL! HELLO!" I yell as he pulls out the propane size container of Aqua Net! "This crap is always on sale!" Are you trying to kill me? Have you ever smelled this crap! I didn't even know they still sold this stuff.....isn't it illegal? What year are we in? 1980? Never trust a man to buy you hairspray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

always reminds me of Rachel Pinola.

Rochelle said...

That is so funny Tasha! You know what reminds me of Rachel Pinola? Oranges stuck in her braces!

Anonymous said...

I love aqua net, I use it for carburator cleaner. When my truck is missing, Tell me were the sale is.