Tuesday, January 6, 2009

DRAWING ATTENTION


Justin insisted that I go to the store to get ice cream the other night...might I add...at 8:00pm. I really was done for the night. But the thought of pure creamy sugar nudged me into my minivan. As I was walking through the store, I heard..bang, bang, bang. Metal against metal. Bang, Bang, Bang. Where the hell is that noise coming from? It was irritating me beyond belief. Not to mention, its around the first of the month...PMS. And then I see HIM! A fifty something year old man, banging his foot against the cart as he walked. It wasn't necessary for him to walk that way. He just wanted to draw attention to himself. First of all....when you have hair that looks like a fisher price lawn mower attacked the middle of your head...you don't draw attention to yourself.....you creep along the supermarket aisles. All he needed to do was go into the aisle of hair products, dye it red, put on some big shoes, and he would have looked exactly like Bozo the Clown. And I needed to go into the aisle of sedatives to calm myself down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the guy you're talking about doesn't read your blog!

-tina

P.S. why are you eating ice cream?