Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyndel!

Wasn't it just yesterday, that you were born? I could swear it was! You had the sweetest little spirit and still do. I can't believe that my niece is five years old already( and you know when you start saying that... you are getting old!) She is the only five year old that I know that can actually get a job at Starbucks. She can order a soy lotte .... with no foam please! Where does she come from? She is also like the energizer bunny, she just keeps going and going. But when she is done, she's done. She is like Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ, walking through the field of flowers, and suddenly she is in Dreamland. She can sleep through anything, like six of her cousins running around her screaming, and she literally doesn't move. But watch out people! Lock your bedroom doors! Because this little girl - loves clothes! She is like a runway model and if you let her, she will change clothes 50 times a day. She is also a little peanut! I'm not sure how she survives on eating nothing all day..... except candy if you let her. Happy Birthday Kyndel! I love you!

No comments: