Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'll Say A Little Prayer for You.....

My friend Heather called me last night, just about to let go in the famous UGLY CRY. You all know the one! Admit it! It's the one where you wake up the next day and it looks like you have been run over by a Monster Truck.. over.. over... and over. I really wanted to grab her through the phone and hold her between my boosum. But you all know I would have suffocated her between my double d's. She has been going through a lot lately..where should I begin? New baby, trying to find a job, a four year old..... oh yeah, almost forgot... her mom had a tumor in her brain. Which thank God (which I mean whole heartedly) was benign.... but will take a long time to overcome. Heather is an amazing woman! Her compassion for people is her gift in life. I am filled with blessings everyday from her friendship. Anyone who has been lucky enough to be in the same room with her, knows just how wonderful she is. Say a little prayer for her today. Keep her in your thoughts, as she struggles to keep her head just above water. We love you Heather. Hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for all she's going through. It's too much! Please let her know that her and her family have been lifted up in prayer by me. And also if I can do anything to help, dinners or whatever I'd be happy to help. Her and I haven't spent that much time together but hopefully because we share you as a friend will eventually get to know each other better. Anyone who gets the thoughtfulness rock from you must be awesome!!
love, Tina