Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Head On!

I'm driving to work this morning, when I feel something staring at me. Such an uncomfortable feeling. I look up and there is a big, fat, hairy spider sitting on my visor. Not a daddy long leg, not a small baby spider, but the type of spider where you can actually see his eyes and fangs. He is staring at me head on! There is nothing I can do, since I'm on the freeway, so I gently push my seat back. It looks like I'm leaning like a chola - all i need now is a tatoo on my neck and eyeliner lipstick. I am practically driving from the back seat. So I keep driving for the next 15 minutes to work and as I'm pulling into the driveway, I hit a bump. The spider moves quickly towards me, I scream, and almost hit an oak tree! I finally get out of my car and beat my visor with Gianna's princess hairbrush. That ought to teach that fanged creature to mess with a princess!

1 comment:

Double V said...

LOL! OMG i would have pulled over and jumped out so fast. Hell no would i keep driving. I pictured you low, with a tat and lipliner as lipstick. You cracked me up. Now i have 2!
Lov Me