Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Nothing is an accident. People come come into our lives for a reason. Four years ago, I was looking for daycare for Gianna. She wasn't the easiest baby and there were moments when I (her own mother) didn't want to watch her. But I kept hearing this name around town.. it whispered Lavon.... Lavon.... Lavon. So I finally got this angel's phone number and fell in love with her instantly. I think finding daycare is one of the hardest things that a parent has to do because of course...no one can love our children the way we do! But this is not the case with Lavon. She actually loves her daycare kids as much as her own. It was such a glorious day when she took my kids in as one of her own. But what I didn't expect was the friendship that has developed through the years. She is one of the most honest, respectful, intelligent, funny, loving, and thoughtful person I know! And it also happens to be her birthday today!! Oh Happy Day! Happy Birthday LAQUANDA GIRL! We love you more than words!

No comments: