Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Dreaded Costco Shop

This past weekend, Justin informed me that we had to do a Costco shop. "We only need the basics", he tells me. Well, I know how that goes..... $350.00 later! It's like I sit all day at work to blow my entire paycheck in one 2 hour shopping excursion. Seriously, I hate shopping and I hate Costco even more. My heart beats faster, just thinking about it. So, I figure since I spend so much money there, they might as well feed my whole family lunch. The kids love it. Where can you shop and try tons of samples as you walk along the aisles? So, Gianna goes up to one table and puts her hands at the edge. The table moves forward and the old lady, dressed in her checkered apron with matching hairnet, starts yelling at her. "This is the third time today this has happened! Don't put your hands on the table!" Listen lady, if you don't like your job, Prada hairnet, or children, don't work here. I'm sorry you hate serving thousands of people a day with one little toaster oven, but don't take it out on my kid. It's not her fault. But I don't say any of those things except for this....."Maybe you need a stable table.....Mable!" I cracked myself up and even both kids cracked up! You should have seen the lady's face......priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

me too! i can totally picture you saying that!