Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Fun

Wednesday night, Tina and I headed for L.A, the car filled with deli sandwiches, Old school cd's, and expectations. A seven hour car ride with a friend seems like a blink of an eye. We finally made our destination-Tasha's house. I got to sleep in the Superman room since I felt like a superhero, since we made it to L.A in the dark and all in one piece. Thursday morning we skipped on to Disneyland. I swear that God made that day just for us. You know that there is a God, when you can walk right on all the rides without a wait. It couldn't have been anymore perfect, if I planned it myself! I have to say I'm getting a little old. Don't tell anyone! I never thought I'd get sick on some of those roller coasters. But I did it. Tower of Terror was so much fun - laughing and screaming at the unexpected. I came off Splash Mountain, looking as though I'd taken a shower with my clothes on. If Tina could have worn a hairnet she would of! But that's why I love her so dearly. Friday and Saturday we went to the Women of Faith conference, which was the whole reason why we went there in the first place. I have so many stories to share that I will have to do one daily. Thanks Tasha and Tina for one of the best weekends I've had!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the laughs, hugs, songs, impersonations (Jerry) and love. It was needed and I feel totally renewed! (& fat)
Who eats Taco Bell and Wendy's in the same day at the same time?!
P.S. I'm glad we made it home and even without the help of any store attendants!
XOXO Tina

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun. And you ate at my favorite 2 fast foods places in one day. Bitches!
Okay let's talk about next year so I can start saving now.
Pictures? You know how i love them

Mag

Tasha Riley said...

Loved the whole weekend!