Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Infinite Grace
















The Women of Faith conference this past weekend was so good. I love going to these conferences...1. to get away with friends 2. to learn something about yourself 3. to know you are not alone 4. to renew yourself 5. to survive a whole other year until the next conference! Infinite grace was the theme this year. Boy, did I need that! Have you had those moments when you don't know why you are going through those hard times? What is the purpose? You beat yourself down and feel so unworthy? But as we go through them we have a connection with God and those people that He brings into our lives. We build our character and our stories in life can be shared with those that are going through those same stories. That is how I see my life. Would I be the person I am today, if I didn't go through hard times. Would I have the same compassion and empathy toward people if I hadn't gone through those? Our human minds cannot grasp the understanding of WHY? We may not know in the moment, but later could be blessed with the infinite grace that somebody learned from your life. It is in what we say or do, what we live for and how we make others feel around us. I'm looking forward to using my stories to encourage those around me - YOU GOTTA LAUGH THRU LIFE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on. I think we're allowed to go through things so we can be molded into people who love and care deeply about others. Of coarse, we have the choice when faced with difficulty whether we become better or bitter. You ,my friend, have taken the high road and allowed your hard times to make you one of the most beautiful people I've ever met! Thanks for being you!!

love, Tina

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad you had a good time.