Monday, September 29, 2008

My Friend Madelyn!

Happy Birthday to you, Madelyn! I could never pinpoint when we actually became friends. We passed each other so often in life and just never made that connection. Until we finally were forced to become friends since our husbands were best friends. And how long did it take us to say we were good friends, besides always explaining that our husbands were friends? I think we do more together then they do. And what do I love about you? You are real! I never have to guess what you are feeling or thinking. You say what needs to be said in a diplomatic way. I also love the fact that when we haven't talked for weeks, I can pick up the phone, and we are right where we left off. You let people be who they are without judging them. I love you for that. And the kids.....oh the kids! You crack me up when it comes to motherhood. You even tell your kids how its going to be! So...Happy Birthday to MY friend Madelyn, who I wished lived closer!

No comments: